With E3 2016 now behind us it’s time to get back to normality, which for space-sim fans out there means getting behind their spaceship console again and re-visiting Gemini universe. Especially because they can now expect to find lots of new, cool features at their disposal.
Wondering what the developers have prepared for you exactly? Watch a brand new gameplay trailer that shows not only what’s new in the latest update, but all the features that have been introduced to the game since its Early Access launch. And if you haven’t bought the Early Access version of the game yet, then it’s probably one of the best moments to. Simply visit the Steam store page http://store.steampowered.com/app/419480/ to join epic space battles!
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a unique blend of space sim, RPG, and 4X games. You’ll be able to conduct research and construction in your own gigantic space station, command your war fleets and heroic companions to invade enemy territory, build up your stronghold, trade, mine, salvage, and remind your enemies why they should be afraid of you.
Created from the feedback and suggestions of the highly active player community, Starpoint Gemini Warlords is everything which players asked for in Starpoint Gemini 2 but that was simply too extensive to be added at that point. The developers have worked hard on introducing new features to the game on a regular basis, and this is what they’ve managed to release in the latest update:
- Two new station models (Kepler & Holocom HQ) have been added.
- Nyxian Consortium fleet was created with five new ships.
- Two new Freelance job types are now available.
- The auto-repair facility has also been built into the game.
- The off-world prison structure has been added.
- A lot of new loot drops have been added for more diversity, easier modding, and balancing.
- Europa and Neptune can now be purchased at the Atlantean station.
- Nibiru, Jupiter, and Eridan can be purchased on planet Nyx.
- The new Perk system has been implemented.
- The option to hunt down a wanted criminal has also been added.
- You can now construct resource structures (Reclaimers, Mining operations, and Gas collectors at this point).
- A completely new encounter system has been implemented as well.
And this is only a part of the list! To check out all the changes that this update has brought, click here and see what a massive job the developers have done!
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is now available on PC with more platforms to be announced in the future.