Developer War Drum Studios today announced that Auralux: Constellations, the sequel to the best-selling strategy game Auralux, will launch on August 25 for iOS and Android devices.
Auralux: Constellations is a pure strategy game that is deceptively simple, stripping away cumbersome tech trees and specialized units. Victory is achieved by conquering constellation after constellation in an interstellar war that spans the galaxy. The game features a slow, graceful feel, easy-to-learn mechanics, and minimalistic graphics, all pulsing to the rhythm of ambient music.
Every choice matters, and the only path to victory is through clever strategy. We call it “Real-Time Strategy, Deconstructed.”
Auralux: Constellations includes the following features:
- Online multiplayer for up to four players to wage planetary war against each other.
- New modes and maps including black holes, supernovas and wormholes!
- 150 unique levels.
- Keep your journey alive with Handoff support on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- Play on the big screen with tvOS functionality.
- A dozen new twists to classic Auralux gameplay.
Featuring a slow, graceful feel, easy-to-learn mechanics and vibrant minimalistic graphics, all pulsing to the rhythm of ambient music, Auralux: Constellations will launch worldwide, August 25, on iOS and Android.