Trykon Studios’ hardcore puzzler Omnicube is making its debut on Steam, itch.io, and the Windows Store Thursday, May 31!
Travel to the depths of space to help the once all-knowing Omnicube restore its memory. In a series of puzzles featuring color-coded portals, you must put the cube’s “memory blocks” back in the right place – which will only happen if you match blocks with the correct portal. Make no mistake: You’ll be looking at a hearty challenge if you want to bring the Omnicube’s memory back to full capacity. Better get those synapses firing 🙂
Each of Omnicube’s 60 levels requires careful planning and creative problem-solving: You’ll not only have to “manage” the position of each block, but you must also avoid obstacles such as trap doors and death pits – and get your blocks into the right portals, of course! The fewer moves you use, the higher the score. Enjoy nearly endless replayability as you attempt to nail each level with a three-star score. Even the good-humored Omnicube itself – insufficient memory notwithstanding – will step in and help you with some hints and witty banter.
- Immerse yourself in 60 challenging logic puzzles.
- Overcome myriad obstacles (including death pits!) and use objects like bombs to your advantage.
- Meet the all-seeing, all-knowing Omnicube, which is happy to offer some helpful (and not-so-helpful) hints along the way.
- Replay and master individual levels for one, two, and three-star scores.
- Maneuver your cubes through crowded levels – or avoid the abyss in open-space environments!