Today, Headup Games presented their first international game for PlayStation™Vita and their first handheld title as well: Bridge Constructor, a physics-based puzzle game that was already downloaded over 50 million times on several platforms. The title will be released today for €9.99 in Europe as the only bridge building game for the PS Vita. The US region will follow two days later, on February 16th.
Our world-renowned bridge-building simulation captivates its players in no time. Besides the main 40 levels varying from easy to very hard, the game also includes the “SlopeMania” add-on featuring another 24 tricky levels that will have you using sloping lanes to overcome massive height differences.
If you have already purchased Bridge Constructor on PlayStation™4 (or plan to do so, since it’s 50% off in Europe right now) you will soon be able to get the game on PS Vita for free, as Cross-Buy will connect both versions on February 21st.
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls
- High score per level
- Build sloping roads in all levels
- Cross-Save (from Feb 21)