This year’s German Developer Award ceremony in Cologne was a fruitful one for Daedalic Entertainment, as the studio has been awarded nine of the prestigious awards. The awards in their respective categories went to the following games:
- Best German Game: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Best Game Design: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Best PC/Console Title: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Best Sound: Silence
- Best Story: Silence
- Best Visuals: Silence
- Best Mobile Game: Skyhill
- Best Marketing-Campaign: Deponia Doomsday Tour
- WTF Award: Deponia Doomsday Covermount Event
“We are very happy and excited that we’ve received nine awards as a studio with our own development teams and our partners at Mimimi Productions and Mandragora Games. We’re especially proud that Shadow Tactics has won awards in the crowning disciplines ‘Best German Game’ and ‘Best Game Design’, as well as Silence scoring in the artistic trifecta of Story, Design and Sound.“, says Carsten Fichtelmann, CEO and founder of Daedalic Entertainment.
The German Developer Award is the most important honor for outstanding accomplishments regarding game development in Germany. This year, the popular price has been awarded in 21 categories.