Enter the fascinating world of Asposia, a world that is located in an enormous hollow space, ventilated solely through three big wind fountains and guide the protagonist Robert, a novice of the last wind monastery and the mysterious thief Laura on their journey. Solve tricky quests and puzzles to reveal the secret behind the sudden disappearance of the winds!
Features, Features, Features!
The Inner World is lavishly packed with tons of content waiting for you:
- Perfectly adapted gamepad support for all you couch potatos!
- Screamingly funny dialogues!
- Numerous tricky puzzles!
- A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover its countless details (at least 325!).
- A patented beginner-friendly multi-level hint system enables even the most impatient players to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere!
- Eye-pleasing backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – against all modern graphic trends!
- Five spectacular chapters!
- A story with more twists than any Asposian nose!
- Stunning cartoon-like animations!
- The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia, as well as a fabulous cast of professional voice actors – even lip sync!
- Lots of cut scenes!
- Optional hotspots!
- And of course: Robert, the very very very VERY last hope for Asposia!
Awards and Recognition:
- Winner “Best German Game” at the German Computer Game Award
- Awarded as “Best German Family Game” at the German Developer Awards
- Winner of the category “Best Show” at Casual Connect Indie Prize in Kyiv