It can often be difficult to decide when to jump into a narrative-focused Early Access game for fear of losing the story trail. As far as Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is concerned, 1C Entertainment and 6 Eyes Studio have the answer for you: now! Not only is this your last chance to pick it up for its reduced Early Access price, but you’ll finally be able to play up to its thrilling finale and see why this tactical RPG marvel has garnered such a passionate fanbase, boasting 93% user reviews on Steam!
With the announcement of its full release date looming on the horizon, Fell Seal will receive a massive update tomorrow, adding a huge amount of optional content to further flesh out its world. Aside from its climactic final encounter (and a couple of secret surprises) which will be released at launch, 6 Eyes Studio is excited to confirm that this update officially makes the game nearly feature and content complete, offering up all the missions, classes, gear and optional content planned for release.
As an added incentive for players to jump into Fell Seal before launch, the game is currently available on Steam for 10% off its Early Access price of $19.99 USD (16.99 EUR). This will be the last chance to buy in at this price, before it is raised to $29.99 USD (24.99 EUR) on Monday, March 18 in preparation for its full launch. From the introduction of 32 character classes and over 130 unique battle encounters, to localization in 5 different languages (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian) and the addition of a Simplified Chinese font to support the game’s budding modding scene, the development of Fell Seal has been a long journey, filled with unending passion, both courtesy of 6 Eyes Studio and the game’s dedicated fanbase.
In an effort to give back to this community and let them make their (arbiter’s) mark on the game world, 6 Eyes Studio will be kicking off a contest to coincide with Fell Seal’s launch. Fans will be tasked with designing their dream weapons and armor and sharing them on social media – no prior game development knowledge needed. 6 Eyes Studio will then pick their favorites, translating them into in-game gear as part of a post-launch update.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is available now on Steam Early Access, with a full launch planned for Spring 2019 – stay tuned for more info on full launch, coming very soon! Plus, if you’re attending PAX East 2019, don’t hesitate to stop by Booth #19115 to get your hands on the game! For more information on the game, check it out on Steam and 1C Entertainment’s game page!
Key Updates in 2019:
- All English dialogue has been completed. The story is 98% playable from start to finish, with the final couple battles being reserved for final release
- Localization has been completed for all launch languages (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian)
- All visual effects have been completed and added to the game
- Improved enemy AI has been implemented
- Added 11 new story battles, 7 patrol battles, and 3 optional secret battles with quests to trigger them
- Added the Centina Arena to the game, complete with two colosseum tournaments, and 7 highly-variable Arena battles that scale to the deployed party’s level
- Optional story-character events have been added to the game, offering insight into characters’ personalities and backstories through short dialogue scenes
- New customization options for non-story characters, like outfits, hats, faces, and portraits, have been added
- Added an optional secret character, and 2 secret enemies that spawn randomly during Patrols and award significant rewards to players who can defeat them
- Added 8 hidden Obelisks throughout the game’s battle maps, kicking off a world-spanning side mission to hunt for a special treasure cache
- Added a bunch of new SFX and VFX
Platform: PC, PS4 and Xbox One
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: 6 Eyes Studio
Price: $19.99/€16.99 (Full launch $29.99/€24.99)