With monthly updates to its alpha, Doborog, who is working closely with several streamers, will soon release a Twitch mode to the game on December 16th. What will Twitch mode bring to the robot gladiator arena?
– Bringing the in-game audience to life: Watch the roaring crowd come to life via the streamer’s Twitch chat. Viewers can appear in-game as the crowd and have their typed emotes appear above their heads.
– Cheering: Want to support your favorite streamer? Whenever you donate to the Streamer via Twitch’s Cheer feature, an audience robot comes alive, dancing and shouting in the game!
– And more !
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is a third person arena sword fighter that puts your mind inside a robot gladiator. Your former body has been vaporized. Your sword is sharp. Lose a fight and your consciousness will be deleted forever. Do not resist the invasion.
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone’s Alpha features:
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 3,068 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot will commentate on your performance and react to your activities.
- Story and Endless Mode: Live through the story, or go through 86 level variants spread out over 5 difficulty tiers in endless mode.
Visit Doborog’s Itch.io page and get the game now!