Published by BadLand Games and developed by Drakhar Studios, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal is a 3D platformer/simulation combo that tells the story of Ginger — a survivor tasked with rescuing his people and helping them rebuild their homes after a massive crystal explosion.
Travel through the Crystal to keep the cartoon-like world of Ginger in balance and help your friends by exploring ghostly craters, coral planets, sleeping caves, and terrifying crypts filled with exciting puzzles and cunning enemies. Navigate beautiful landscapes and environmental platforms, jumping (and double jumping!) to reach collectible crystal fragments and the occasional imprisoned villager. Be prepared to face toothy clams, whirling dervish-like critters, giant stone golems, meteorites that fall from fiery mountains, and much more!
Between platforming sessions, you’re tasked with rebuilding homes — recreating the towns of your ancestors before disaster hits. Place different types of houses in the villages to restore happiness — and in the process, heal the world itself.
* Repopulate three exciting worlds.
* Play 15 adventurous levels with platforms full of challenging puzzles and enemies.
* Discover 15 hidden bonus levels and take your adventure further.
* Enjoy an epic soundtrack that perfectly fits the platforming gameplay.
* Gather resources and re-build your village.
* Acquire new skills and abilities as you advance.
* Uncover hundreds of secrets across a number of beautiful worlds.
* Enjoy more than 15 hours of gameplay.
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal is now available digitally on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam/PC. The game will also be available as a boxed retail version on October 28th in select markets for PS4 only.
* US: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ginger-beyond-the-crystal/cid=UP1340-CUSA04913_00-GINGERPS4SCEA000
* UK: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/ginger-beyond-the-crystal/cid=EP1160-CUSA04942_00-GINGERPS40000000