Face off against friends and challenge enemy swarms as opposites collide in the negative-space combat of INVERSUS, developed by Hypersect’s designer, programmer and artist Ryan Juckett.
In INVERSUS, the player’s walls are the opposing player’s paths and their walls are the player’s paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap, and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for the opposition while also closing off a path for the player. Watch the launch trailer to get an even better understanding of the basic concepts.
- Online and local multiplayer (1-4 players)
- Gameplay-first design focused on an original mechanic
- Over thirty unique maps to play on
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
For people who want to get a taste of the soundtrack before picking up the game, the INVERSUS OST created by Lyvo is available on Bandcamp as well as popular outlets such as Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and more.
INVERSUS launches today for PC on the Humble store, Steam with a 10% off discount during launch week and PlayStation 4 with a 10% off discount for PS Plus subscribers for $14.99 (USD).