The alpha version of Starpoint Gemini Warlords on Steam is what Early Access is all about. Building a dedicated community, gathering feedback, listening to fans, and step by step providing them with the game they truly want. The Croatian game development studio Little Green Men is well aware of that, delivering an update to their game every two weeks, which in other circumstances could just as well be called DLC. The changes and improvements are countless!
This time it’s no different. If you’d like to test all the new features for yourself, you can get a copy of the game on Steam for as little as 22.99 EUR.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a unique blend of space sim, RPG, and 4X games. You’ll be able to conduct research and construction in your own gigantic space station, command your war fleets and heroic companions on invasions into enemy territory, build up your stronghold, trade, mine, salvage, and remind your enemies why they should be afraid of you.
There are tons of features in the game that players asked for while they were playing its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2, including those that were either too demanding or too extensive to be added at the time. In fact, implementing these changes required a whole new game to be developed and that is how Starpoint Gemini Warlords was born. Growing with every update released, here is the latest content the game has been enhanced with:
- Civilian fleet tasks were added and can now be conducted.
- The civilian task tutorial mission was added.
- The construction tutorial mission was added.
- Encounter quests were added.
- War fleets can now be assembled ship by ship.
- Fleet management was added.
- The Korkyran fleet was added to the ship roster.
- Several new station models were added to the mix, including:
- – Korkyran battlestation (Alexandria)
– Korkyran depot
– Korkyran scrapyard
– MultiOps HQ
– Tortuga Bay
- On top of that, new stations and planets were added.
And that’s not all! To check out the complete list of changes for this update, click THIS LINK to see what awaits you in the Gemini Universe. Starpoint Gemini Warlords is now available on PC with more platforms to be announced in the future. No release date has been confirmed yet.