Studio Evil S.r.l. today announced that its action arcade RPG Super Cane Magic ZERO will be coming to Nintendo Switch, joining the already confirmed release for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One during Spring 2018.
In Super Cane Magic ZERO, the world of WOTF is in danger after the village of Poptarts explodes, sparking a vegetable riot and leaving the world’s fate in the hands of a group of semi-naked people who have only just fallen from the sky. Start your adventure as Dude, Dudette or one of the many other wacky characters, find the dog, restore the Internet and save the day!
Super Cane Magic ZERO features a large, colourful gameworld developed in collaboration with the Italian cartoonist Sio, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottecs
The game includes randomly generated dungeons and local PvP arenas, where players can fight solo or in local co-op, find gear, eat bombs, crawl ridiculous dungeons and kill all the vegetables!
– Story Mode with local co-op for 4-players
– Local PvP Arena Mode
– Huge, colourful gameworld
– Fight a giant potato!
– Designed by Italian comic artist / YouTube star Sio
– Procedurally Generated Dungeons
– Eat at least four types of rock!
– Belief System RPG Character Progression
– Cast of 15+ Playable Crazy Characters
– Throw people into lava pits!
– Shoot lasers from the eyes of an old man!