LawBreakers’ All-Star Update has arrived. The content drop introduces the long-awaited competitive ranked mode, Boss Leagues, as well as a number of additional content updates including all-new maps, balancing adjustments, new customizations, multi-region queuing and much more.
With the update comes an all-new trailer featuring the voice of Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) as the Emotionally Unstable Robotic Orb (EURO ball). Justin’s voice is currently featured in game as the ball in Blitzball and returns to bring his unmatched skills to highlight the exciting new content.
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. CET
WHY: It’s time to take the game to the next level.
- Competitive Ranked Mode – Solo and duo queuing available
- Total six tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the top tier, Boss
- Gateway – New sports themed Blitzball arena map
- Redfalls Blood Moon – Variation of Redfalls map featuring the ominous Shattered Blood Moon overhead
Quality of Life Updates and New Customizations
- Balance adjustments
- Multi-region queuing
- Improved tutorials
- New Blitzball Sports themed character and weapon skins
- More than 120 new items including All-Star themed item in the special, time-limited All-Star Stash-drops
Check out the new content playable at TwitchCon on the Esports Stage on Saturday, Oct. 21, 12:30-1:30 a.m. CET or in the Twitch Prime LAN room on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2:00-5:00 a.m. CET.
LawBreakers will also be at DreamHack Colorado in support of their grassroots competitive scene as two teams from the first fan led tournament face off on the main stage on Sunday, Oct. 22, 12:00-2:00 a.m. CET.