Dates for LawBreakers’ third closed Alpha have been announced; testing will take place this weekend on Saturday, July 9 and Sunday, July 10 from 9 a.m. PDT to 9 p.m. PDT each day (6 p.m. to 6 a.m. CET).
The Promenade map first debuted at E3 last month will be added to the game for this test, which also includes the Overcharge game mode and the initial four roles (eight characters).
Since the first Alpha, Boss Key has already begun making changes to improve “game feel” in LawBreakers, based on played feedback. Updates implemented so far include:
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
Boss Key also provides insight to how they translate and implement player feedback, in a new behind-the-scenes video.
For additional details on this weekend’s Alpha test, please visit: http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/news/article/14514/the-next-alpha-test-lets-you-fight-in-the-new-santa-monica-promenade-map
Alpha registrations are still open for players eager to get their hands on the highly anticipated shooter. Fans can register on www.lawbreakers.com for a chance to join the early action this summer.