Blue Isle Studios, the developers of Valley, the critically acclaimed first-person action/exploration title, announced today that the game is now on sale on Steam at a reduced price. Available for a limited time at $13.99 USD (a 30% discount) on Steam, Valley sends players on a high-speed, super-powered journey through a beautiful land. The sale ends on October 10, so gamers who have been waiting to experience Valley should grab the game now before the discount disappears!
In Valley, players don the powerful L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), an exoskeleton that grants the wearer incredible speed, agility, strength, and – most importantly – the power to control both life and death. Featuring a powerful soundtrack by Aakaash Rao of Note by Note Studios, Valley offers a fantastic audio and visual experience.
- Move faster, jump higher: Make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: The more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strength.
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
The game’s namesake Valley is a magical hidden wonder in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Filled with a variety of wondrous creatures and sweeping vistas, The Valley also holds an ancient and incredibly powerful relic, which according to legend, is a bringer of death on a global scale. The Valley’s predecessors have attempted to harness it, and now it’s up to the player to explore The Valley while attempting to capture and harness the power of the Lifeseed for the good of the world. By using the abilities of the L.E.A.F. exosuit, players will experience a truly 3D world as they leap to incredible heights and sprint effortlessly across expansive landscapes. As they explore, players will collect orbs of life, dash through forests, leap between structures, and uncover clues while wielding control over the life and death of the living creatures and plant life around you.