Dark Tonic’s Legends of the Brawl, a Unity based riotous multiplayer action-brawler, that boasts stunning visuals and feature rich environments, is now live on Kickstarter.
Legends of the Brawl is a 4 player co-op 3D action brawler, featuring quick-play missions & shenanigans that combine the very best parts of over the top action platformers and co-op mission games, Legends of the Brawl is a new take on multiplayer mayhem.
The game’s premise is simple. Grab some buddies and jump into a fast blast of beating up baddies, snagging loot and occasionally punching your friends. Take out bosses to claim their powers as your own, upgrade your legends, and create new play strategies as you grow your collection of gear and abilities. With varied mission objectives, it keeps gameplay fresh as you join the greatest legends of the 20th century to battle Rasputin’s nightmares all over the world.
“It’s been a long time in the making, and we waited until we could show off the game that truly represents the vision we’ve been working towards, so we’re super excited to be revealing Legends of the Brawl on Kickstarter!” said Eric Boosman, CEO & Creative Director of Dark Tonic. “We want to stay independent; we don’t have private investors or publishers behind us. Crowdfunding is the way we hope to remain truly indie and enable us to deliver the butt kicking grand plan that we have for Legends of the Brawl.”
- Fast, fun and extremely replayable 4 player co-op action
- Because gaming is best with your friends. So is trolling.
- Super Mario 3D World meets Heroes of the Storm
- The feel of a classic 90s platformer with modern team objective based gameplay.
- Fight as iconic 20th century legends
- Teddy Roosevelt, Nikola Tesla, Lizzie Borden, HP Lovecraft and more join the ranks
- Strategic hero loadouts with persistent progression
- Level up your heroes over multiple play sessions to access more abilities and craft the perfect build for your play style.
- Unlock boss powers, craft & collect artifacts
- Power up your heroes to prepare for what awaits…
- Cthulu, gothic nightmares, and steampunk collide
- It’s a mess of tentacles, fangs, and gears in a stylized early 20th century.