After much anticipation, the wait is finally over. Elden Pixel’s highly successful greenlight game Alwa’s Awakening is available now through Steam for Windows, OSX and Linux! Crafted with love, Alwa’s Awakening provides the charm and challenge of the 8-bit era near and dear to the hearts of even the most hardened of video game veterans.
Alwa’s Awakening boasts an impressive interconnected world where players will guide Zoe through puzzles, beat enemies and face off against powerful bosses. Awaken in the land of Alwa and free them from their nightmare!
It’s full list of features boasts:
– A challenging NES-inspired adventure game
– Use the magic staff to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
– Find and unlock upgrades to your items and abilities
– Explore a large interconnected map in true ‘Metroidvania’ style
– A soundtrack consisting of over 25 8-bit tracks.
Alwa’s Awakening is available Today on Steam for PC, OSX and Linux with a price of $9.99 / €9.99 or the equivalent.
– Need More? Check out the Soundtrack! –
With the release of Alwa’s Awakening on Steam, Elden Pixels will also bring the full soundtrack for release on YouTube and Spotify followed by a release on an actual NES cartridge! Yes, the soundtrack will work on your old NES console you used to play on as a kid.
Composed by Robert Kreese and featuring a guest song by Prof. Sakamoto Alwa’s Awakening is filled to the brim with catchy 8-bit chiptune beats that will stick with players even after they’ve finished playing!