Override: Mech City Brawl will be flexing its muscles this week in the game’s Closed Beta event, running August 10-12, 2018. Players will be able to flatten cities inspired by real-world locations as a range of towering characters, including a fish-luchador hybrid bot named Pescado and an enormous lizard mech called MetaGeckon.
The event will give players the chance to experience fast-paced mech brawls while the developers get a feel for the overall balance of the game. The full game will include the features listed below. Please note that not all features will be present in the Closed Beta.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
While streaming of the event is only allowed on PC, participants can play via PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well. Sign up now at Overridegame.com
Pre-orders of the game are available. The Super Charged Mega Edition includes the Season Pass, delivering 4 extra mechs and 16 new skins post-launch, as well as instant access to 12 legendary skins normally unlocked in the Standard Edition. Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018 for $39.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition and $29.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition. The Super Charged Mega Edition is available in both retail stores and digitally.