Earthlock: Festival of Magic releases later this year for PS4, Xbox One and PC as a collaboration between Snowcastle Games and SOEDESCO Publishing. Earthlock: Festival of Magic is inspired by early 3D RPG’s and Snowcastle Games brings back many familiar features in a refreshing and rejuvenating new form, shown off in a beautiful handdrawn artstyle.
Snowcastle Games and SOEDESCO Publishing are collaborating on bringing their modern turn-based RPG to both PC and consoles. RPG-lovers can pick up Earthlock in digital and retail format in autumn 2016.
About the game
Desert scavenger Amon finds himself in the adventure of his life when he crosses paths with a most peculiar creature back home in Zaber. Join Amon and other remarkable heroes in this turn-based fantasy RPG, on an unforgettable journey across the world of Umbra; a mysterious, beautiful but harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
Features of Earthlock: Festival of Magic
– Explore the magical world of Umbra
– Fast and deep turn‐based battles
– Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
– Thorough character customization
– A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
– Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skilltree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression