Indie game developer Those Awesome Guys, together with Razer Inc., announced today a partnership set to illuminate Move or Die gamers around the globe. Move or Die, the essential friendship-ruining multiplayer party game on Steam has integrated the Razer Chroma functionality to elevate the entertainment immersion. From specific movement keys lighting up to each character’s color to warning lights flashing during Sudden Death moments, destroying friendships have never been more colorful with Razer Chroma.
“Implementing the Razer Chroma integration into Move or Die was both fun and quite practical,” states Nicolae Berbece, founder and lead developer for Those Awesome Guys. “Move or Die players that have Razer accessories will get a nice custom experience that’s not only cool to see animating on their keyboards, mice, and headphones, but also is quite useful from different gameplay aspects. I’m very pleased with how easy it is to implement Razer Chroma integration into the game and how it should liven up the gameplay experience in Move or Die.”
Move or Die will utilize Razer Chroma integration for Razer peripherals in the following methods:
- On Razer keyboards, movement keys will light up with each character’s color.
- All peripherals will flash the color of the character that just died during gamplay.
- All peripherals will flash the color of the winning character at the end of each round.
- All peripherals will flash when you level up followed by an animation wave on Razer keyboards based on an item’s rarity color.
- All peripherals will flash during Sudden Death and “Idle” warnings from the game.
- Razer headphones are synced to pulsate based on the rhythm of the soundtrack.
Move or Die is not just the title of the game, but a fundamental gameplay rule: gamers who fail to move will see their health bar diminish rapidly. Players will battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes that change every 20-30 seconds. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins, Mutator game modifiers that dramatically change how mini-games are played, and even crazier game modes. When gamers are done beating friends on the couch, jump online and challenge other players to see who will rage-quit first.
‘Works With Razer Chroma’ integration for Move or Die will be available immediately today. Move or Die is available now on Steam for $14.99.