House Pixel Games announces its award-winning party game Mowin’ & Throwin’ will launch on consoles and fully release on PC this Spring. Use lawn gnomes racing around in nitro-boosted mowers to wreck your neighbor’s yard by blasting rocks, fertilizer bags, and more at your unsuspecting opponents!
Mowin’ & Throwin’ is a competitive lawn mowing experience where the objective of the game is the have the least amount of grass on your lawn before time runs out. Choose your zany gnome avatar and mow down the competition in 2v2 or 1v1 modes. Mowin’ & Throwin’ is great to play with friends, family, or people you only sort of like!
Mowin’ & Throwin’ Features:
- A stunning variety of items drop from the sky during the match. Use them to knock gnomes of mowers, regrow grass, or flip your opponent’s controls!
- Experience the thrill of mowing at breakneck speeds to gather grass bag ammo to shoot at your rival team’s yard!
- Grow closer with your friends by teaming up! Or ruin that friendship with a well aimed rock! Keep the couch fun during parties or when you need a break from the online world.
- The controls and objective of Mowin’ & Throwin’ are easy to learn. But if you want to be a cut above the rest, you’ll need to master each lawn’s unique challenge to turn them to your advantage!
- Each lawn is unique and creates challenges that affect how you mow and throw. Some examples include shifting terrain, elevators, destructible environments, darkness, and more!
A single match only takes a few minutes, but Mowin’ & Throwin’ can keep you and your friends occupied for seasons!
Can’t wait until for the full release? Mowin’ & Throwin’ is currently available on PC via Steam Early Access for $19.99 (or regional equivalent). The experience is best played locally, but is playable online through PARSEC as well.