Today, AOne Games and SOEDESCO have released the PlayStation®4 exclusive fighting game Omen of Sorrow. The dark game, inspired by age-old myths and legends, is now available in digital and physical stores worldwide. The physical ESRB version will launch on the 16th of November. A ravishing release trailer reveals a first glimpse of a new unlockable character and the final boss in the game – the evil witch Thalessa.
Face the final wrath
Thalessa, the Invisible Queen of a Dead God, is known under many different names. Behind the scenes, Thalessa’s designs have been responsible for the suffering of millions, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Now, her plot has brought legends and monsters together, as she seeks to turn the world back into the place of horrors she once called home. In Omen of Sorrow, she represents the final evil that players need to vanquish to conquer darkness once and for all!
- Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
- Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in Story Mode!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!