Kasedo Games and SomaSim are excited to announce that the hugely anticipated building management simulator, Project Highrise, will be released on 8th September 2016 for PC & Mac on Steam.
But hold on to your hard-hats, because to mark this exciting announcement, fans can now pre-order Project Highrise from Steam and save 10% on the release price.
For a limited time only, pre-order Project Highrise to get access to the game on day of release as well as seven exclusive in-game decorative items to spruce up your burgeoning skyscrapers.
Exclusive pre-order rewards
- Aurora, a statue inspired by the dawn of modernism.
- A bold standing light to adorn and illuminate.
- Catalonia chair. A stylish standby of skyscraper lobbies.
- A cubist fountain with water gently cascading over carved granite.
- An elegant teak table, a curvaceous, contemporary design.
- Brünn chair. A sleek statement of modern interior design.
- Carrara marble walls – the height of sophistication.
Project Highrise will be available on release for [£14.99, $19.99, €19.99]. For a limited time only, pre-order to get access to the game on day of release, plus the exclusive pre-order items for just [£13.49, $17.99, €17.99].
About Project Highrise
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Huge variety of tenants with their own unique characteristics, from restaurants, to offices, retail stores, or residential apartments.
- Open sandbox play with several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper towering above the surrounding city.
- Campaign mode that tests your skill at building a successful highrise in challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialised consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
As the architect you must coordinate the construction of everything – every wall and wire, every office and apartment. As the building owner you must keep your tenants happy – and paying rent on time. As a savvy developer you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future. Succeed and you will reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamour to live and work. Fail and you will watch tenants leave in disgust, taking their business elsewhere and leaving your reputation in tatters.
Will you create an exclusive office highrise that attracts business leaders from around the world? Will you construct luxury apartments in the sky, penthouses for the elite and playgrounds for the famous? Perhaps greed will get the better of you and you’ll build a tenement building that trades tenant happiness for loads of cash? All these choices and more are yours. Success is entirely in your hands.