Octopus Tree, a new publisher focused on bringing exceptional indie titles to gamers worldwide, announced today that Robot Arena III is available now on Steam for $19.99. Robot Arena III puts players back in the arena for combat, featuring even more amazing ways to create, design and build robots.
“The past couple weeks spent in Early Access have been a great success for us. We have listened to the community and implemented many of the features they suggested,” said Jeremy Zoss, Marketing Manager for Octopus Tree. “Players can expect to see more features and updates made to the game in the coming weeks. It has been such a pleasure bringing this franchise back to life and seeing the bots players are creating!”
In Robot Arena III players will design and build robots with an extremely intricate and realistic bot creation system. Players can then enter their robot creations into arena combat to see which bot rules the day! Robot Arena IIIfeatures updated physics and graphics that make it the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation game.
Robot Arena III Key Features:
- Design, Build and Customize: Create your own unique robotic creation in the Bot Lab. Every aspect of your robot can be customized, including chassis shape, armor type, power sources, locomotion, a huge variety of weapons and much more!
- Get Into the Arena: Test your creations and head into the arena for one-on-one or group robot battles.
- Multiplayer Gameplay: Go up against other robots in the Arena! Play cooperatively or competitively with other machines with online multiplayer.
- Steam Workshop Support: Upload and share your robotic creations to the Robot Arena III community via Steam Workshop!
- New Physics and Graphics: New physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title.
Robot Arena III is available now on Steam for $19.99.