Are you ready for a gooey adventure?! Headup Games and Fabraz are oozing with pride, because Slime-san releases today on PC, Mac and Linux. Got what it takes to help our slimy hero escape his fate? Then get the fast-paced platformer now on Steam and Humble Bundle for $ 11.99 / € 11.99, available at a 10% launch discount.
Experience the platforming sensation yourself and jump, slide and slime your way through a giant worms’ innards, who gobbled up poor Slime-san. Combine his slimy perks with your quick reflexes to conquer over 100 challenging levels while discovering tons of unlockables and secrets along the way!
Slime-san is developed by Fabraz, an independent development studio that previously has come to underground fame with their critically-acclaimed games “Cannon Crasha” and “Planet Diver”.
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Features integrated Twitch mode to display the chat and even have your viewers influence the game!
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!