Headup Games and Fabraz proudly announce the release date for their upcoming action-platformer “Slime-san” for PC, Mac and Linux (Steam & Humble Bundle).
On April 7, 2017 the game will release on Steam and Humble Bundle. Finally players will be able to jump and slime their way through 100 levels in a unique 5-colored, pixelated world. The new integrated Twitch mode allows Twitch viewers to influence the game via the chat for total madness! A list of features that will await the players can be found below.
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/473530
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Features integrated Twitch mode to display the chat and even have your viewers influence the game!
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!