While it’s been eerily quiet around horror game Dollhouse, publisher SOEDESCO announced today that they’ll now be taking care of both the digital and physical version of the game for PlayStation®4, as well as the digital version for PC. Both SOEDESCO and developer Creazn Studio released a statement on the implications of this closer collaboration.
An intensified collaboration
Hans van Brakel – Executive Manager at SOEDESCO – is excited about the collaboration, stating: ‘’We have been working with Creazn on Dollhouse for quite a while, and we’re pleased to now become more deeply involved in this amazing project’’. SOEDESCO also released a video message with a word from Dollhouse developer Creazn Studio.
Extensive development process
In the video, project manager Andrew Tsan gives assurance that Creazn Studio never stopped working hard on getting Dollhouse ready for release. He also explains the benefits of outsourcing the digital publishing to SOEDESCO: ‘’This means that we can focus more on actual development and can offer a clearer timeline for when the game should be finished. It also gives us the opportunity to communicate with you guys a lot better’’.
● Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
● Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
● Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
● Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
● Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
● Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story