Publisher Iceberg Interactive, well known for their comprehensive library of 4X Strategy titles, had released their first ‘4D’ title – Starship Corporation, developed by Coronado Games, where players are able to Develop, Design, Deal and Deliver their very own intergalactic Starships! Starship Corporation is a complex and in-depth starship-builder simulation game, in which players must design, assemble and test spaceships, in a bid to build a supreme Galactic mega-corporation. Gain your reputation by engineering and selling your own spacecraft, testing them to the limit in RTS simulated emergency and combat situations.
Starship Corporation‘s full release adds a campaign mode with 99 different business contracts and two different endings based the player’s business relationships, as well as a ship database and two new rooms. Additionally, Russian language support is now available, as well as improved loading/saving times, Steam achievements, and bug and performance fixes.
- Campaign mode with 99 different contracts and two different endings, based on your business dealings.
- Sandbox Mode with access to all known human settlements in the galaxy, business opportunities for your ships in areas like transport, mining, route-maintenance, security, military and research, and racing.
- 177 unlockable rooms and facilities for ship design.
- 22 unlockable fuselages.
- 24 Missions for standard operation, emergencies, and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management.
- German and Russian language support.