Wired Productions, an independent videogames publisher and developer, is proud to announce a new partnership with Vision Games Publishing Ltd to publish the PlayStation 4 retail version of Surf World Series, developed by Climax Studios.
Set across some of the world’s most iconic shorelines, Surf World Series dares players to compete in a series of breathtaking arcade surfing challenges in a bid to dominate the leaderboard. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, Surf World Series challenges players to carve up the surf:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics
Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style