The Unreal Dev Grants Program is an initiative by Epic Games, with total funds of five million $ supporting innovative projects using the Unreal Engine 4. In the latest round of Unreal Dev Grants, Epic Games awarded financial support to five Unreal Engine 4 teams for their work.
The Long Journey Home is due for release in the second half of 2016 for PC, Mac, Linux and consoles.
About The Long Journey Home:
Your goal: to find the way back to Earth. An accident during humanity’s first jump drive test has catapulted you and your crew to the other side of the galaxy, and the only way home is through. Lead your crew as you explore new worlds in search of allies and support. Face searing storms and deadly gravity as you plunder alien worlds for their secrets and technology. Befriend alien races and earn their trust. Keep your people alive.
Do whatever it takes to get home.
- Explore a living, procedurally generated galaxy
- Guide your crew through complex quests and moral dilemmas
- Uncover ancient secrets in the ruins of distant worlds
- Fight for survival in a dangerous universe
- Chart your own course – every game, a new journey