SOEDESCO has determined the final part of the route for Truck Driver, the first trucking experience for console. Today, they dropped a trailer revealing that Truck Driver releases on consoles on September 19. A Steam version of the game is coming later this year, on November 11.
This trailer gives a solid first impression of the Truck Driver map, that has been completely redesigned since the initial announcement and Closed Beta stage. Truck Driver is coming to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One both digitally and physically, and to Steam® as well.
Haul heaps of cargo
A lot of effort was made to include loads of different trailers in Truck Driver, to ensure that all quests are versatile and challenging. In the gameplay trailer, a variety of different sorts of cargo are displayed, such as a huge marble statue, a boat, liquid tanks and tree trunks.
About Truck Driver
When you inherit a truck from your uncle, you decide to take your chance and move to a new city. Here, it’s up to you to make a name for yourself and earn the respect of the local community. Drive through a seamless open world, work with all kinds of people ranging from a constructor to a lumberjack and honor your uncle by making it as a Truck Driver!
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities