Today, SOEDESCO concludes their Truck Driver Mini-Series with a third and final episode about Customization. The previous episode ended with completing a first job, earning money and experience. This episode shows how players can use that money to customize or repair their truck.
Tune that truck
Customization in Truck Driver takes place in the garage, where players can change the looks of their truck, buy new trucks or add new parts to help with specific kind of jobs. There are many options that affect the stats of the truck. The state of the truck has an effect on the stats as well, so it’s important to visit the garage if an accident has happened along the way. Another way to increase stats is through skills and passives, which players can unlock by acquiring more experience. These skills and passives can result in improvements and benefits such as longer stamina, the durability of parts or discounts on truck repair for example.
About Truck Driver
When you inherit a truck from your father, you take a chance and move to a new city. Here, it’s up to you to make a name for yourself and earn the respect of the local community. Drive through a seamless open world, work with all kinds of people ranging from a constructor to a lumberjack and honour your father by making it as a Truck Driver!
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a seamless open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through diverse landscapes and interesting locations