We are proud to announce Tower 57―an action-packed dystopia created by Pixwerk and published by 11 bit studios. Tower 57 will be available for Xbox One, PS4, PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) and… Amiga!
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments, and a heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made Amiga games so great back in the day.
In a dieselpunk world where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals―yes, that includes you―is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Your skills, clip capacity, and ability to cooperate will decide your fate.
- Fast-paced, responsive arcade gameplay
- Highly destructible environments
- Original pixel art―rich and vibrant levels awaiting to be explored
- Seven characters with different skills and arsenals
- Campaign designed for both single-player and co-op (local and online)
- Absorbing, unique dieselpunk world
Tower 57 will open its gates in 2017 for players equipped with Xbox One, PS4, Windows, Mac, Linux, or Amiga! If you want a sneak peek of Tower 57‘s interior, you can play the game at Gamescom 2016 and PAX West 2016. Bring some buddies for even more explosive action!
Pre-order Tower 57 now at https://tower57.gamesrepublic.com/