Wuppo’s first big update has arrived and is now available for free! The update contains two brand new game modes that will be available after completing the game, named “Boss Run” and “Practice Mode”. Boss Run will test your skills by putting you in front of all bosses one by one, in one go. Of course, for this you’ll have to be a well-trained Wuppo player, and that’s where Practice Mode comes in. In this mode, you can practice fighting against any boss individually, to make sure you’re well prepared to fight any boss at any time.
New features (available after completing the game)
– Boss Run mode; in which you can try defeating all bosses in one try
– Practice mode; in which you can choose what boss you want to fight
– Score system; based on how fast you complete it, and how many times you get hit.
– Online Leaderboards; (Steam version only) to compete with everyone around the world!
To celebrate the update, Wuppo is now 34% off on Steam!
Enter the wondrous world of Wuppo! Fight numerous enemies, collect countless items, and solve immersive puzzles, all while exploring the detailed history of the world in your quest to find a new home.
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter unique creatures. But this Wum is no ordinary hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, animations, music, sounds and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.