Like that first robin rolling up to your front yard, whipping off his sunglasses and giving you a look like, “You know what’s here…”, Chucklefish and ConcernedApe are announcing the arrival of spring with the launch of their friendship-and-farming simulator on the Google Play store for Android devices today!
Developer ConcernedApe and publisher Chucklefish’s runaway indie hit about Farming, Friendship, and Farmhouses was developed for mobile by London-based Mobile studio The Secret Police and is available for purchase at $7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € (please check the Google Play store for regional pricing). Stardew Valley on Android will also be playable in Korean, Italian, French and Turkish at launch, bringing the total supported language count to 10! These languages will also be coming to the iOS version (and consoles) in a future update.
- Create the farm of your dreams: Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm!
- Learn to live off the land: Raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items, or do it all! The choice is yours…
- Become a part of the local community: Pelican Town is home to over 30 residents you can befriend!
- Meet someone special: With 12 townsfolk to date, you may even find someone to start a family with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves: Encounter dangerous monsters & valuable treasures deep underground!
- Customize: There are hundreds of character & home decoration options to choose from!
New Mobile-Specific Features
Since the iOS launch of Stardew Valley, The Secret Police have added many Mobile quality-of-life improvements and new features to the game including:
- Save at any time – even when you close the app!
- Pinch-zoom functionality, allowing players to handily zoom in to track down your Junimos or zoom out to get a full view of your farm
- New control systems including virtual joystick and invisible joystick options, ‘action / attack’ button option, improved auto-attack and Joypad adjuster tool with complete customization of your onscreen controls