Music themed action RPG AereA is available as a timed Steam exclusive as per June 2. I hope that you want to give the game a try or even write a review. Please find below your review key and information on the game. If you need anything else, please let me know.
The digital PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One versions as well as the boxed Collector’s Edition of AereA for PS4™, Xbox One and PC will be available on June 30. The game is now available for pre-order on all these platforms.
AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which the player plays as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples and explores Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Their mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. Players get to play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. Players have to find their way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands.
As disciples of Great Maestro Guido’s it’s the player’s mission to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace in the world.
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time