From October 27-29, THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow will be holding their second Multiplayer Beta Weekend for their upcoming first-person underwater vehicle shooter, Aquanox: Deep Descent.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Where: Steam (PC)
When: Friday, October 27, 6:00 PM CET, to Sunday, October 29, 11:59 PM CET
- 2 game modes: Team Deathmatch & Deathmatch
- 4v4 or 8v8 (depending on the map)
- 4 different maps – 2 of them exclusively introduced with this event
Who: Everyone who participated in the previous Beta weekend, all Kickstarter backers & the first 100k people, who register for an activation key
About Aquanox: Deep Descent
Aquanox: Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future, the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight– Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op– 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize– Create your ship from an extensive range of ship pieces and various customization options
- Explore– Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- RPG Elements– Mining, salvaging, and looting
- PVP– Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting