Time for some High-Definition racing – Baja: Edge of Control HD is here! The game is now available on PC, XBox One and PlayStation®4 for a SRP of $29.99 // £24.99.
Features of the HD version
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
About Baja: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man. Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
- 4 player split screen and online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness