With $120,000 already pledged by 1,896 backers and 17 more days still left until the Kickstarter campaign for Chernobylite ends, The Farm 51 developers are not slowing down, publishing a brand new video and revealing further stretch goals for the title, including adding a recruitable NPC and an additional level to explore.
The Farm 51 developers can already start preparing their backpacks, Geiger counters, stalker’s equipment and their Reality 51 3D scanning technology to get back to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone as the gamers have spoken! By funding Chernobylite on Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thefarm51/chernobylite-survival-horror-in-3d-scanned-chernob) in just nine days, and still continuing to support it, players have sent a clear message: they believe in the project and want to virtually visit the Ghost City of Pripyat with it looking as real as possible.
And The Farm 51 developers are here to deliver exactly that, and more, with a list of newly revealed stretch goals that include:
- EFIGS localization – after reaching the $120,000 mark, so it’s already secured!
- Weapon craft system and content – available once the $130,000 milestone is reached.
- Real Zone sounds added to the game when it hits $150,000.
- Tarakan, a recruitable NPC, will show up in the game once pledges are at a level of $180,000.
- And a whole new Red Forest level will also be added to Chernobylite with the final $200,000 stretch goal.
ABOUT THE GAME
Chernobylite is a science-fiction survival horror experience from the team behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. The game mixes the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling.
CHERNOBYLITE MAIN FEATURES:
• Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone;
• Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
• Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats;
• Immerse yourself in the non-linear, thrilling, science-fiction horror story;
• Make good use of your physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies;
• Fight against the savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality;
• Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance-analyzing tools.