Get to know the 4X real-time strategy simulation (god game) set in a stunning magical realm – Driftland: The Magic Revival. Use dynamic map topography to your advantage. Set up goals for your army instead of being forced to manage every single unit. Tame magical creatures to gain new combat units and prove your magical dominance in both single player and multiplayer modes.
Playing Driftland: The Magic Revival will make fans of such classics as the Civilization franchise, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Age of Wonders III, Starcraft, Endless Legend, The Settlers series, and older games like Mega-Lo-Mania, Populus, and Majesty, feel right at home. At the same time, they will be quickly introduced to what’s unique about the title: a cleaver combination of 4X, RTS, and god game genres seasoned with some one-of-a-kind features. Dynamic topography consisting of floating islands will change the situation on the battlefield. Taming wild creatures and pairing them with a rider will impact armies’ striking force. Keeping the action on the same map will allow gamers to manage their empire and fight for expansion in the same tactical view, with the ability to dynamically adjust distance.
Islands floating in space are inhabited by many factions and tribes, which include four major races: ambitious humans, industrious dwarves, pragmatic dark elves, and nature-worshipping wild elves. Evolve your empire using its economic potential. Fight single barbarians or creatures, and as you progress deal with bigger foes: camps of barbarians and even entire civilizations.
Driftland: The Magic Revival doesn’t feature active pause. Instead of directly controlling units, you can set tasks and focus on more important things. In order to connect the islands and acquire new ones, you have to merge them with bridges or portals – and if they are too far apart, you need to bring them closer with a spell. And remember, as a mage you have a wide range of spells at your command, which can be used through your magical tower – for example, experiment with types of terrain, create tunnels and gates that allow you to move between islands, and use them to interlock the pieces of the planet together.
Expand your population. Examine each planet to find mineable resources. Gather food, gold, mana, wood, stone, coal, iron, and many other things. Use what you can to build more and more types of buildings, but at the same time keep in mind that everything needs to be in balance.
Recruit an army. Determine objectives and establish their priority. Evolve your units so that they can gain experience, new levels, and skills by letting them explore, encounter random events, upgrade their homes, and train in dedicated structures. It’s worth it – veteran units are capable of taming and riding dragons, as well as other flying creatures, while dwarves can build flying units.
DRIFTLAND: THE MAGICAL REVIVAL – MAIN FEATURES:
- Explore, fight, and set goals! Instead of micromanagement, issue commands to your faithful army.
- 4X, RTS, and god game combined. Special approach, introducing many features.
- Dynamic topography. The shattered planet is kept from collapsing and drifting away into the depths of space by powerful, ancient magic.
- High accessibility and replayability value. Adjust the complexity and difficulty of maps and scenarios as you like.
- Rule Driftland – build an empire! Expand your kingdom, gather resources, become a mighty mage, and merge scattered fragments of a planet with powerful sorcery.
- Single player and multiplayer campaigns! Whether alone or with other players, Driftland: The Magic Revival is an incredible experience.
- Taming wild creatures. Create completely different battle units by combining warriors with creatures.
- Everything takes place on the same map. Manage your empire and fight for expansion in the same tactical view, where you are able to dynamically adjust distance.