Entrada Interactive announced today that its online multiplayer hardcore survival game Miscreated has launched its 1.0 version onto Steam. The release of Version 1.0 of Miscreated signals the launch of the official full version of the game. and includes a ton of new features including; new ranged and melee weapons, player hosted servers, deadly ground attacks, new weather patterns, new dynamic world system, deeper customization, base farming, cooking and much more.
“Our community has been instrumental in Miscreated’ s development as we have refined our gameplay and added a ton of new content based directly on their feedback.” said, Terry Evans, CEO and Owner at Entrada Interactive. “We will continue adding new content and refining the game well past the 1.0 launch as we look towards things like battle royale, more weapons and car customization.”
Miscreated is an online multiplayer hardcore survival game set in a post-apocalyptic open world. After The Final War, humanity was brought to its knees and the remaining survivors cling to the a decimated and unforgiving world ravaged by a mutated plague which was “Miscreated” as part of the fallout. Players must survive as horrific mutants, hostile animals, other desperate survivors and even the elements seek to destroy them.
Miscreated Key Gameplay Features:
- Exploration: Explore the highly detailed and diverse landscape featuring picturesque forests, towering cities, hidden caves, bunkers and sewers.
- Vehicular Mayhem: Discover more than 10 different drivable vehicles and repair them to use for travel on land and in water.
- PVP Combat: Miscreated features over 70 different weapons including; short ranged melee items, pistols, assault rifles and long ranged rifles, ensuring a weapon for every type of play style. Enhance weapons and collect attachments and scopes to be ready for any situation.
- Mutant Horde: The fallout of The Final War has ravaged the world with the mutant horde… other players are just one of your worries in Miscreated as you confront a wide range of dynamic PvE encounters on a journey filled with diverse hostile mutants and wildlife.
- Core Survival: Miscreated features dynamic weather that can alter your character stats. Dramatically shifting weather patterns include; raging thunderstorms, thick to heavy fog, snow, tornados, radiation storms and more… be prepared for the unexpected!
- Stake Your Claim: Take back what is yours and leave your mark with form base building, where you can flexibly build what you desire and call it home. Uncover building components and tow them back to your base. Form clans with friends and strangers to combine efforts and work together to create a masterpiece.
- Community: Miscreated was created with players during its Early Access journey.
- 1.0 Features: Player hosted servers, ground attacks, new weather patterns (blizzard and acid rain), and exhaustive temperature system. Customization is nearly limitless with 20 new weapons and 100 new skins. New dynamic world system allows players to utilize interactive objects, adding generators to power house appliances like stoves. Players can consume water and food, cook vegetables and the enhanced AI and sound effects bring this dark world to life. With more to come post launch!
Miscreated 1.0 is now available on Steam at the sale price of $19.99 (a 20% discount).