Re-Legion has attracted attention at various shows over the past year with its unique Cyberpunk premise, fresh mechanics for converting units and creating a cult, and dark, neon-tinted art style. As the game unfolds, players will convert more followers—essentially, their units—and the cult will expand its possibilities by obtaining “CryptoCredits” to enable upgrades while cultists increase their Faith, a secondary resource, in order to gain and use special abilities. Cultists can also use hacking to expand and control territories and convert other citizens—or fight enemy units and non-believers.
In addition to the launch date, the company also revealed Re-Legion official soundtrack details today, with the complete techno-driven OST with 15 tracks available for $3.99 (10% off at launch for $3.59) on Steam. A digital artbook will also be available for $2.99 (discounted at launch to $2.69), and fans can purchase the Re-Legion Deluxe Edition bundling together the game, the OST, and art book for $22.65 (€19.88), available at launch for 10% off the bundle price ($20.39 / €17.89) for even greater savings.
- Unique RTS mechanic where new units are acquired by converting citizens into followers
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals and dark atmosphere
- Mature story that offers profound background and moral choices
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures replayability
- Special territory control mechanics incorporating hacking techniques