Octopus Tree, a new publisher focused on bringing exceptional indie titles to gamers worldwide, announced today that Robot Arena III is available now as part of Steam’s Early Access program for $15.99 (20% discount). Robot Arena III puts players back in the arena for combat, featuring numerous ways to create, design and build robots. Robot Arena III launches today with one versus one competitive multiplayer, with four-player multiplayer coming in June.
“There is nothing quite like creating a robot and then taking it into battle,” said Jeremy Zoss, Marketing Manager for Octopus Tree Games. “Robot Arena III delivers deep customization and visceral combat to fans of the series and a new generation of players.”
In Robot Arena III players will design and build robots with an extremely intricate and realistic bot creation system. Players can then enter their robot creations into arena combat to see which bot rules the day. Robot Arena III features updated physics and graphics that make it the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation game.
Robot Arena III Key Features:
- Design, Build and Customize: Create your own unique robotic creation in the Bot Lab. Every aspect of your robot can be customized, Including chassis shape, armor type, power sources, locomotion, a huge variety of weapons and much more!
- Get Into the Arena: Test your creations and head into the arena for one-on-one or group robot battles.
- Multiplayer Gameplay: Go up against other robots in the Arena! Play cooperatively or competitively with other machines with online multiplayer.
- Steam Workshop Support: Upload and share your robotic creations to the Robot Arena III community via Steam Workshop!
- New Physics and Graphics: New physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title.
Robot Arena III is available now as part of Steam’s early access program, for $15.99 (20% discount).