Today, indie platformer Shiny made its debut on PlayStation®4. The game is now available in the digital store and will also be in physical stores as of tomorrow. Shiny tells the heartwarming story of a robot named Kramer 227, who needs to escape the ill-fated planet of Aurora together with his robot friends. The family-friendly game, developed by Brazilian studio Garage 227, is admired for its amazing music and old school vibe.
Shiny’s message to the world
The main premise of Shiny is that life and energy are precious resources. Every move Kramer makes consumes energy, which can be replenished by collecting batteries or finding generators. Collecting enough energy is essential to keep Kramer and his friends alive long enough to escape planet Aurora before it crashes into a blazing sun.
- Non-violent platformer game with an old school appearance
- Help other robots on your journey to escape the dying planet Aurora
- Move around purposefully to save energy for fellow robots
- Experience various power-ups such as jetpacks and energy spheres
- Discover 20 huge 2.5D levels with detailed living backgrounds