The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, the critically acclaimed sequel to the popular point-and-click adventures from Bremen developers King Art Games, has now been released on Wii U.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is now available for Wii U in retail outlets and the Nintendo eShop for EUR/USD $19.99.
Screenshots and other assets are available for download on our press-ftp:
FTP: 184.108.40.206 / User: press / Pass: YouRock59!
About The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 the player controls four different characters in a lovingly created fantasy world, and must solve some tricky logic puzzles in classic point-and-click style. The thrilling story and the usual BoUT humour with its numerous nods to fantasy elements and colourful characters guarantee over 20 hours of fun gameplay.
- From the makers of The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles and The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
- Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of gameplay
- Classic BoUT humour packed with references to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, Game of Thrones, WoW to name a few
- Hundreds of crazy, surprisingly logical puzzles
- Four playable heroes
- Projection-mapping technology combines the great features of 2D and 3D
- Orchestral soundtrack with all the classic and many new works