Independent developer Brainseed Factory today announced Typoman: Revised is now live on Steam for PC and Mac. Console release, which includes PS4 and Xbox One will be coming soon shortly. A free demo version is now available on Steam and visitors of gamescom in Cologne Germany will be able to play it inside the Indie Arena Booth in Hall 10.1 and get in touch with the creators. Typoman: Revised is priced at $14.99 with a 20% off it’s first week of launch.
“It feels great to finally see Typoman: Revised launching on PC and Mac today. We’ve been working hard with our QA team and beta testers to ensure a successful release.” says Bilal Chbib, founder of Brainseed Factory. “It’s very rewarding to see a new community of players experience the game and we look forward to the response.”
Typoman: Revised is a unique 2D puzzle platformer where players slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make their way through a dark and hostile world. Despite a small stature Typoman has a powerful gift: Players can craft words to alter the environment. But players must choose their words wisely – they can either be a blessing …or a curse!
The game comes with a very distinct soundtrack crafted by Netherland based award-winning audio studio SonicPicnic.
Awards & Recognition:
- “Featured at Indie Game Revolution” EMP Museum, Seattle
- “Beste Inszenierung (Best Scenery / Production)” German Video Game Award Ceremony 2016, Munich
- “Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase” Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- “Best Casual Game” Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- “Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game” German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- “Winner Best Art Style” Gaming Trend’s Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- “Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015” Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- “Nominee Best Indie Game” gamescom award 2015, Cologne
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen-&-ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Wield the power of altering the world by by creating, changing or destroying words
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/336240/