Vertigo Games – creators of the award-winning VR zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine – and Wolfdog Interactive today announce that Skyworld, the VR strategy game reinventing classic strategy gaming for the VR audience, is coming to Windows Mixed Reality in addition to HTC Vive and Oculus Rift this fall.
Skyworld reinvents classic strategy gameplay for VR without compromising on gameplay depth by using intuitive VR controls and providing player feedback right on the VR battlefield. Step into intricately animated fantasy worlds where you are king and watch your battle maps come to life around you. Built in gaming sessions optimal for VR, Skyworld lets you conquer and reunite all Skyworlds in the full-size campaign and challenge friend or foe in online cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- Accessible Gameplay. Innovates traditional UIs with intuitive VR controls and in-world feedback
- Highly Interactable Fantasy Worlds. Puts highly interactable, animated fantasy worlds at your command, which you influence with every decision you make
- Full-feature VR game. Offers a story-based single player campaign, skirmish mode and online cross-platform multiplayer
- Reinvents Classic Strategy Gameplay for VR. Combines accessible, turn-based strategy and management gameplay with fast-paced real-time tactical battles
- Built from the ground up for VR
Skyworld is scheduled to launch on Windows Mixed Reality, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift in Fall 2017.