World of Tanks Community League (WCL) returns on Xbox for Season 2 in February!
Top Notch Gaming [TNG-] defeated Precision Gaming [PG] to become Season 1 champions! Will you rise to the challenge? This time, you have to bring tier IX tanks into the mix. Start creating your team on Battlefy now!
The WCL staff listened to your feedback in Season 1 and have changes for the next season. Full details are coming next week, but here’s some highlights:
- Tier IX format (7/61)
- Streamlined team creation system on Battlefy
- Team rosters may be modified after joining the event, without losing your place in line
- 25-member team maximum
- All Silver Divisions will have the same number of teams
- Participation Silver is awarded to all teams that remain until eliminated (exact amount depends on the number of teams that register, but will be at least 2 million)
- New Wildcard Playoff Round to give more Silver teams a shot at the Playoffs
- Due to recent victory condition changes in World of Tanks, all battles are now Encounter type, meaning new maps including “War!” and “Winter” variants
- Battles now 10 minutes long
- Tank selection in regular season games will alternate two tanks per team and will have fewer restrictions
- New rules for settling disputes emphasizing sportsmanship